Saturday 15 March 2014

I hope I am not boring

My last two posts well maybe not the last one as I was saying how boring exercise can be might make me come across as a fitness fanatic who just talks about sport and health all day long.. but that's not me at all....I have other interests including music and especially art I really like to think that I am a good drawer even though I probably am not.. but then again I think art is all about confidence really.. I am also interested in politics well when I say interested I mean it angers me and I have to know about it otherwise the rich plutocrats would simply take advantage of us all.. but I will leave a political rant for another day because I am a bit tired today! I dont actually know what else to say about me.. maybe I am just a really really boring person when it boils down to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment